Click on your region below to find upcoming events in your area.
- DiscoverLaw.org Months: Diversity Outreach for High School and Early College Students is a yearlong initiative sponsored by the Law School Admission Council, targeted to students from racial and ethnic groups underrepresented in the legal profession.
- Learn more about the DiscoverLaw.org PLUS program.
- See what other events are taking place near you.
- Far West—California, Hawaii, and Nevada
- Great Lakes—Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin
- Midsouth—Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
- Midwest—Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota
- Mountain West—Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming
- New England—Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Northeast—New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York
- Northwest—Oregon and Washington
- South Central—Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas
- Southeast—Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, and South Carolina